Check out the latest report on the Colorado Network of Health Alliances (CCHC is one of 30 alliances in Colorado!) CLICK HERE To learn more about the Colorado Network of Health Alliances, CLICK HERE!
The Chaffee County Resource Guide is up and running! Check it out today- www.chaffeeresources.com!
Read the Chaffee County Health Assessment Final Report here. Stay tuned for the 2017-2021 Public Health Improvement Plan in the near future!
Since June 2013, the Chaffee County Health Coalition has been meeting to discuss how to increase collaboration, identify overlap and duplication of services, and work to improve access to health and wellness in Chaffee County. We are grateful for the financial support of the Colorado Trust in getting us started.
The coalition provides a forum for those who have an interest in some aspect of health and wellness, including medical providers, dental providers, mental health providers, local schools, health coaches, members of the county department of health and human services and public health, the Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center and local health advocatesChaffee
- Buena Vista R31 School District
- Chaffee County Early Childhood Council
- Chaffee County Economic Development Corporation
- Chaffee County EMS
- Chaffee County Department of Human Services
- Chaffee County Oral Health Program
- Chaffee County Public and Environmental Health
- Chipeta Counseling Services
- Colorado Coalition for the Medically Underserved
- Crest Counseling
- First Street Family Health
- Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center
- Integrated Community Health Partners
- LiveWell Chaffee
- OMNI Institute
- Salida Dental Hygiene
- Salida Family Dentistry
- Salida Family Medicine
- Salida First Presbyterian Church
- Salida R32J School District
- Solvista Health (formerly West Central Mental Health Center)
- Upper Arkansas Area Agency on Aging