- Strengthen the collaborative and support current health care initiatives in the community through sustainable partnerships.
- Create opportunities for collaboration and networking within the Coalition and the community.
- Monitor the health, wellness and prevention landscape in Chaffee County. Identify areas where collaboration is needed or there are gaps in our collective work. Seize opportunities for better coordination through shared resources.
- Act as a catalyst if momentum stalls around a specific issue or project.
- Provide leadership when a neutral convener is necessary.
- Formal commitment to the coalition and our goals and mission.
- Inclusivity in and open-mindedness toward coalition work.
- Collaboration to leverage services, planning, and visioning.
- Everyone has the right and the responsibility to healthcare, wellness and prevention.
- We work to meet the needs of community.
- Coalition members maintain transparency and ‘bring all their cards to the table.’